Viva Las Vegas Part II

I'm sad to report that I don't have many pictures from Saturday & Sunday. For those of you who were there, know the craziness that was Viva Las Vegas 20!

Saturday is the big car show. For such a windy beginning to Viva, it was hotter than Hades Saturday afternoon.....oof. There were a lot of things I wanted to do, but the first hour and forty minutes was dedicated to standing in line to meet Dita. I really wanted to watch the pageant, but again....I was already committed to standing in line....so I heard it from afar. I got a few pictures, but I really wasn't able to enjoy it. I was kinda mad that Dita was sooooo late, but then I realized the Burlesque shows ran two hours behind aaaand the show itself did not disappoint. So in reality, who can be mad at her? She probably didn't even get to her room until about 2am.


Sunday was another scorcher. I want to say we stood in line for about an hour before getting into the pool area. Then at that point it was way too packed. We got in line to get food and then found lovely Aussies to sit with. However, where we were sitting, we couldn't see the bathing suit contests....womp womp. We still had an awesome time!

It was one of those weekends where it was just so crowded it was hard to breathe. The lines were crazy....but when we did get into shows / events it were...meh. I'm 4'11" and I got lost in the shuffle easily and the entertainment always seems to be somones back....even in 6" heels. Le sigh.

So....without further ado....here are the very few moments I captured on Saturday & Sunday.


Cheers!

Essentially,

Evie xoxo

Comments

  1. Someday I will actually go to Viva, and you and I will drink many a drink and be shorties together. I'm such a wimp about hot weather, but it sounds totally worth it! Are you planning to go next year?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts