Tester Tuesday - OMG

Have you guys ever heard of Planet Beauty? I had never heard of it until last month. I was walking around Ontario Mills. I had gone for a specific purpose and swore to myself that I wouldn't get sucked into other stores. Just go - keep your head down, get what you need and get out. Damn you Planet Beauty....damn you.

Photo from Planet Beauty's Website

This wonderland of hair and makeup products had me aimlessly walking around. I was sucked in by their Morphe makeup brushes, their array of The Balm Cosmetics, the endless products for your hair...etc. Then I saw this pop up stand with this:


I was instantly drawn to it....that big ass bow on top of her hair screaming OMG....it would pull you in too! I chatted up with the gal at Planet Beauty and she told me this was a new product and she's heard good things - but she hadn't tried it yet. CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!

I'm a sucker for face masks and ones that show a $7.00 price tag, sold! As shown on the package, there is four parts to this face mask....each designed specifically to enhance certain parts of your mug.


I am clumsy - I knew that if I started with the under eyes, I'd get the clay from step 2 all over the place....so I reversed the two. I started with the charcoal clay mask, back to step 1 and then onto 3 & 4. 

 

I haven't had a "drying" face mask in a while. For some reason I like the feeling of everything pulling right and tight! The under eye masks were cooling and super refreshing and my favorite part of the three step process. 

My face ate up part 4 - it wanted the hydration. This formula was thick and soothing to my newly refreshed face. 

 
Other than my face looking pretty tired and exhausted...it felt wonderful, refreshed and hydrated. I wish I would have listened to my mother a long time ago when she told me take care of my skin and under eyes early on....but I'm doing it now! Hopefully, I'm not to late! 

Overall - I love this product...especially at the price point :) There was a hair mask too...maybe I'll give it a whirl <3

Do you have a favorite face routine? Please let me know if you do!

Cheers!

Essentially,

Evie xoxo



Comments

Popular Posts