Wednes-Craze: Sunnies

So....I'm glad it's not just me that seems to be blog MIA. A lot of my favorite blogs to read aren't being updated as often either. I mean....there is just too much life happening right now to stop and blog. Not a bad problem to have!

Also, I am working with a friend on being a guest blogger (which is on a much deeper level) that has left me with writer's block....and the thought of doing a blog has me frustrated. Until now! I actually felt like blogging...woot woot!


I have a thing for sunglasses - I know it may not seem like a lot, but I feel like I have way too many. I wear them all....but some do collect dust more than others.

Because I like to have any array of sunglasses, I never buy expensive ones. I am rough on them. I can't seem to be bothered with putting in and taking out my sunnies from a case. I gleefully toss them in my purse - where they get scratched. Or even better....I toss them on the seat of my car.....where I inevitably forget that they are there and sit on them, rendering them unusable.

I have to stop myself from buying sunglasses. That's where I head to first in Target, Ross, Marshall's or any of those types of places. I love big "eff off" sunnies. The biggest ones I have I got (and were on sale) from Torrid. Here is my collection!





Cheers!

Essentially,

Evie

P.S. If you want to feed my addiction, let me know where your favorite place to buy (inexpensive) sunnies!

Comments

  1. Yaaasss sunnies - all absolutely fun 'n gorgeous muffin 😍👍🏼

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts