Weekend Wrap Up - San Jose

I'm very fortunate to have the friends that I do. I have friends all over the globe...and with that comes a place to stay!

I was able to remote into work on Friday. I absolutely love, love, love being able to work on a plane, on the pier in San Francisco or in 6 year old little boy's bedroom.

Friday I got to spend my Friday in San Francisco with this view:


San Francisco was so windy - so pictures weren't in the stars. It's been about six months since I've been in San Fran and I got to do all the touristy things. I even found an awesome shop - The Stone Flower. Got a sweet little dress - needs alterations, but it is so cute! You'll see it in the near future :)

But the purpose was to celebrate a little boy turning six!


The bulk of pictures weren't focused on me....obviously....so this really doesn't have any outfits or anything.

However - I did get to see my girl Mabel - who you've most certainly seen on my social media. I love the adventures we have together <3



I can't wait to get into more fun-tastic adventures with her! I love her and her family....but honestly, there isn't enough time!

What kind of fun adventures do you get into with your gal pals?

This blog was brought to you by Wile Horse Pinot Noir
No wine glasses were harmed in the making
of this blog.
Cheers!

Essentially,

Evie xoxox

Comments

Popular Posts