Evie's Adventures - San Francisco

So....I love that I have friends all over the place and always invite me to go visit.

My friend Selina told me she was leaving the US to work in Europe for the next five years. "Come visit me, E! Come see me before I go!" - she says.

Um....OK!




I have quite a few friends that live in Northern California. My favorite thing is seeing it a different way each time. Everyone has different favorite places and their own hidden gems. This trip was no exception. Thank you Sel for housing me, indulging in delicious food & libations and of course....for our amazingly deep, heartfelt and hilarious conversations. I wish I had a video of her laughing, her laugh is infectious!


I have quite a few places that I've been that I'll be posting. My 5 year goal is to see all 50 states by 2022. So....where should I go?! What should I do?! 

Cheers!

This blog was brought to you while
sipping Wild Horse Pinot Noir 2014
No glasses were harmed in the making
of this blog.

Essentially,

Evie xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts