Could It Be....Is It She?

It is! It's me!!

Checking in - I realized it has been nearly three months since my last blog post....whoa, I mean....time flies! I took some time to myself as my life has decided to throw some curve balls, as it tends to do. Trying to figure out life n' such - sadly blogging wasn't at the top of my list of "to-do's" and as much as I thought about it...I just wasn't ready to blog.

So....I'm sitting here watching Dancing With The Stars and I said to myself...."self, I feel like blogging" so here I am!!

It's Monday which was usually reserved for Weekend Wrap Ups....so I thought I'll give you a condensed version of what I've been up to! Since life has been crazy and I've had to distract myself from reality....I've been a very busy bee!!




At the beginning of September, I headed to Williams, AZ to visit an old friend I used to perform with. This cute little city is frozen in time. Located on historic Route 66, you can find everything 50's in this quaint little town. I LOVED it....but when it comes to real life....there was NO TARGET!! You have to drive a half hour into Flagstaff....oof.
Pete's Gas Station Museum
After this fun trip, I traveled to Northern California to visit friends. The weekend was filled with good food, good friends and booze....never a disappointment :)

Red Restaurant - Santa Cruz
I've had friends from out of town come to Vegas to visit. This year has been a year of seeing some of my favorite people multiple times throughout the year....which is a fabulous change of pace!!

This was the weekend I convinced my fren to enter her first pageant!
October 1st was AmberJoy's 4th Annual Pin Up Pageant. I looooved being a contestant this year because I was also working the event as part of Femme & Fellas. I didn't have time to have massive anxiety....I just worked, had fun, answered a question and that was that! I loved, loved, loved my dress....I loved it so hard! It was purchased at Unique Vintage at the 11th hour and I couldn't be more pleased.

Pre-Pageant fun with Deadly Dollface xoxo
For more photos you can visit my Facebook Page - Evie Vendetta and at our Pageant's website. I didn't place - which is fine by me because the ladies who did were amazing!!

I took up an invite to the Foodie Fest in Henderson from an old friend from high school. He is a chef and was with the booth Fist of Fusion Island Grill and the food was amazing and delicious!!! Thanks Gilbert!

Fist of Fusion

 

The food was amazing - as you can see! I took my Femmes & Fellas board members with me - we got stopped for pictures all day. We had Sophie & Layla with us too....have you ever heard of dogs on a Ferris Wheel? Well....our pups went on! :)

I was invited to a Lakers game at the new T-Mobile arena in Las Vegas. I'm not the biggest basketball fan, but I was told it would be a good opportunity, so I went....floor seats don't suck!

Lakers v. Warriors
Earlier this year I met a beautiful soul - Sista Asia. She invited me to an end of the summer beach party / mixer at Tao Beach club. She made great connections and I'm happy to be apart of it!


I finally got to attend a Pinups For Patriots event! This was for the 1941 ball. I can't even begin to express how overwhelming it is to see our WWII vets. My grandfather was in the war as a tank driver. Warm fuzzies were felt all over when I saw little old men and women dancing to songs of yesteryear <3


The beauty is my selfie partner xoxo

Finally got to meet some of these lovely ladies!!
I also got to patch up a friendship and meet her little girl which was looooong overdue! So in my happy place <3

Isn't she the cutest Ariel!?
I reunited with some of my longest friends. There is 13 years difference in the pictures, 24 years of friendship. I also had the pleasure of having a bigger gathering for dinner one night....but we failed to take a picture.


I had my first gig as an emcee at the Trunk or Treat Pin Up Pageant - hosted by Femmes & Fellas. Also got to spend some time with some of the Pinups for Patriots ladies!

Co-Emcee's - such a dynamic duo we make!

With the winners of the pageant

Pinups for Patriots
Right after the pageant, I packed up my bags and headed south so I could wake up the next morning and surprise my best friend in Temecula for her birthday brunch. I'm amazed I can still surprise her.


I've been visiting family, friends and planning for my future. This past weekend I had an awesome and relaxing weekend with family up in Lake Arrowhead.


This week is shaping up to be just as busy. More friends, more family, a holiday (my birthday) and Thanksgiving of course! My near future has more of the above and traveling. I have the best family and friends that have created a huge support system and unconditional love.

This is what I've been up to (in a quick condensed blog) - a busy little pinup, I'd say. Good news is - I'm feelin' like I'm back into the blogging game!! I need to catch up on my blog reading of my favorite gals...looking forward to it!

Cheers to you all! May your week be short and your holiday filled with lots of food, family and everything fabulous!

Essentially,

Evie
xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts