Tester Tuesday - Make-Up Brush Cleaner (Updated)

A while back, I did a poor man's version of a make-up brush cleaner. You can see my silly "invention" here.

Not gonna lie, I'm still pretty lazy when it comes to make-up brush cleaning. It really takes no effort, but I feel like when they are clean, they don't pick up the make-up as well. But...you gotta do what you gotta do.

I can be pretty cheap, but only with certain things. I don't feel like I need an expensive doo-dad to clean my make-up brushes. That's why I was excited to find this Hotrose Cosmetic Finger Glove. Also, for five bucks...why the heck wouldn't I give it a whirl?





Obviously, this is way better than what I was using. My brushes are being cleaned by a tool that is meant for this purpose. That being said, my brushes dried quicker and it didn't make them feel like they weren't picking up my make-up. It's a good little tool that I think I will implement into my weekend regime.


Do you use anything in particular to clean your brushes? How often do you clean yours?

This blog was written while sipping:
Water - because fluids are what you
need when you are getting sick :(
Essentially,

Evie xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts