February Favorites

Mondays are usually set aside for Weekend Wrap Ups, but I had a weekend of errands and laying low. P.S. - it's way to cold outside for me to want to go do things. Minus my errands....the warmth of a blanket and a puppy was all I needed.

It's already six days into March....but you know...who really keeps track of when someone posts the prior month's favorites :p

First up:

CLOTHING:

Not even gonna lie...I've been living in my four hoodies that I have on rotation. Notice my OOTD has been absent? Well...my wardrobe is far my Spring/Summer friendly. I know it's cold outside so I bundle up because I want as little skin as possible being touched by the chilly air.

BOOK:



I was brought up on Lucy. My mom is a HUGE Lucy fan. After watching all Hulu had to offer as far as I Love Lucy episodes, I decided to pick up this book to read behind the scenes. The author, Madelyn Pugh Davis, shares her life and her experiences with Lucille Ball.....can you go wrong....really?

MUSIC:

I mean...just click below for some get up n' dance music 😍


TELEVISION:

I love a good comedy. You know what I love more? A show that has great clothing! I watched a new series called The Good Place. There was a character named Tahani that had impeccable clothing:




 
I mean....c'mon. I need her wardrobe!! Bright colors and florals....how do yo go wrong?

Also...if you don't have Amazon Prime, you should get it just to watch Z: The Beginning Of Everything. I've loved Christina Ricci since her Casper, Mermaids and Wednesday Adams days.....but good Lord....this girl can act the shit out of this role. Despite first seeing her nude....her wardrobe!




PLACE:

For being in a transitional period in my life...the best place I could possibly be in February was driving towards and under this magical rainbow of faith and hope. This was taken between California and Nevada.


Finally...

MAKEUP:

I have reviews coming up for both of these products....but for the time being, at least you'll know about them...if you don't already:


If you carry this in your purse....it can double as a weapon because good Lord this puppy is heavy and is textured....so it probably can pack a a powerful punch. If not, let that umph go to your lashes. However, be prepared to use a good heavy duty makeup remover because they aren't kidding when they say waterproof


Second - I love watching a gal on YouTube (Grav3yard Girl) and she teamed up with Tarte to create the Swamp Queen Palette. Not only does it smell lovely when you open it, but the colors are absolutely stunning and gorgeous. I can't seem to get enough of the palette. It has become my everyday go to!


And there you have it. A few days late...but I got them up. Hope you enjoyed my monthly favorites. Do you have a favorite that you think I'd enjoy? If so, please share in the comments below!

This blog was brought to you by:
Chateau Beau-Puits 2015 Bordeaux
(You'll be seeing a lot of this....I got 4 bottles
for Christmas!)
Cheers!

Essentially,

Evie


Comments

Popular Posts