Weekend Wrap Up - Rockin' Bettie Pinup Pageant (Part I)

I'm not usually not a Monday poster - but, I wanted to share my photos mainly with the lovely ladies that participated. I don't know 98% of the ladies, so I thought I could pile all the photos in one place and tag all of the beauties so they can share if they so please.

This past Saturday (10-17-15) was Fuk The Fallback car show with a pageant full of BEAUTIFUL ladies competing for the title of Miss Rockin' Betty 2016. There really is no commentary - just a place for photos as to not overload Instagram ~ Enjoy!

Miss Lesley





Deadly Dollface









Miss Nancy




Millie Michelle






Sabrina Darling









Sinthia Sterling









Dee Dee Glitter Cupcakes


















Apparently, I've overloaded my blog. See the rest of the photos here.

Comments

  1. Wow... Great job... I love the pictures! Thanks for covering it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure! I tried to steal a second away to say hello to you, but when I went to find you...you were no where to be found! You looked beautiful <3

      Delete
  2. Hi, this is Nancy! (Girl in pink) could you send me the three you have of me? My email is nancybird324@yahoo.com. thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts