Weekend Wrap Up

So it's summer in Vegas - weekends aren't just Friday - Sunday. Friends and family come here for extended periods of time.....so my weekend wrapped up yesterday!

It's been a fun week of seeing some old friends. But once Friday hit....I knew it was going to be one hell of an amazing weekend.

First up - Friday night Pleasure Party! Not going to get into too much detail, but it's a party for ladies who want to keep things spicy in the bedroom....or wherever :p

My sweet friend, Jeannie Lee, was the hostess with the mostess!! She catered to roughly 15 crazy ladies in her home with snacks, wine, beer and even a mimosa bar......YES!!

Penis appetizers

If you have never been to a Pleasure Party - GO! If it is out of your comfort zone, that's okay....GO! It's a ton of laughs and if you want to, you can go home with some fun stuff :) I'm obviously not going to go into too much detail about the party....more so that you just friggin' GO!

We had some friends in town over the weekend. Saturday night was an all nighter and amazing fun! First up....a delicious sushi dinner at Jjangas. The food was delicious!! There are two locations in Las Vegas - one off Decatur and one off Fort Apache. The location off Decatur does not serve alcohol....so go to the Fort Apache location! :)

Sushi Time!!
Since there wasn't alcohol at the location we were at, we had to make our next destination a bar....a tiki bar!! I've previously blogged about the Golden Tiki - and this visit disappoint. In fact, it was better! With friends out of town that never do tiki bars - everything was impressive :)


A video posted by Evie Vendetta (@essentially_evie) on

The rest of the night consisted of more alcohol consumption, laughs and more drinking. Sometimes you don't need to have fancy plans to have fun - we were at random places having a blast.


We didn't get to sleep until about 5am. All-nighter...accomplished! Of course my 9 to 5 mind had me wide awake at 7am on Sunday morning.....boo!! I forced myself back to sleep a few times but I can only do that so much. I decided to just stay awake.

We knew we were going to stay at a hotel room on Sunday night. So we packed up our over night bags and ran out to begin our Sunday Funday. First up....BLOODY MARYS!

Now how could you have a bad day when you start it with a bloody mary?? Exactly, you won't have a bad day!

We met up with our friends again. We headed over to Planet Hollywood to watch game 7 of the NBA playoffs. I opted to grab my girlfriend and head over to Sephora which was right around the corner.

I didn't have to go, but I forgot my eyeliner at home and I feel I look weird without it. I really only went for the eyeliner, but left with Urban Decay's "Rock Steady" lipstick....I'm in LOVE <3

Once the game was over we bolted over to the Stratosphere to catch a comedy show. They say laughter is the best medicine...I say laughter is the best! Some great comics that night. Too bad cameras n' such aren't allowed, I would share with you in a heartbeat just so you can get a lil' giggle.

Then it was dinner time. If n' when you are in Vegas....do yourself and your tummy a favor and get your booty to the Venetian / Palazzo. There is a restaurant nestled in there called Yardbird. I mean...you decide for yourself:

Fried Chicken

BBQ Chicken
Mac N Cheese - Ribs - Fried Chicken

These are the faces of happy bellies.

Also - the color I'm wearing was my new Rock Steady lippy! :)

As all good weekends do - this came to an end....sort of.

Our friends from San Diego left while I was at work yesterday. But I had even more friends in town that were here for EDC (Electric Daisy Carnival).

So last night I headed out and met up with another old friend of mine and ended up staying out way later than I wanted to - but I had a fantastic and wonderful evening catching up!


I condensed this whole weekend down because I could go on and on about all the amazing times that were had. Then it would be more of a diary instead of informational purposes. Plus, I'm trying not to be lazy with my blogging :p

How was your weekend?! Hope it was as fun and memorable as mine :)

Cheers!

Essentially,

Evie xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts