Hello 2017!!

I totally meant to do this blog hours and hours ago....but I was too busy crushing 2017 :)

Didn't go to bed until 5am and then decided there was more I wanted to do....so I got up at 8am and kept on making shit happen.

Lots of things have been going on that have given me tons of blog content and I have brainstormed some fun stuff for upcoming months. I think my life just needed to be lived off line for a bit. When I was ready to continue blogging, I decided I will keep it minimal for the remainder of 2016 and plan for 2017.

With that being said - look out for my first Tester Tuesday of 2017 tomorrow (or later today...if you want to be technical about it!)

Cheers to the new year xoxo

Essentially,

Evie

Comments

  1. Yayyyyyyy, you're back!! I'm so glad you're already killing it in 2017 <3! Can't wait to see what this year holds for you. I've been thinking of you and hope all is well!

    <3!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm trying....gotta make things happen!!
    I'm hoping good things come out of 2017....it's needed :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You gotta keep it up. Staying positive is hard, but never a bad thing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts