Tester Tuesday - Blueberry Bliss

Hey there....Happy New Year!

Guess what I recently did....a face mask for my first Tester Tuesday of 2017! Woot woot!!

You can view my previously Perfectly Posh blogs here and here. My Perfectly Posh rep is Kylie. She is super duper awesome! I get surprise envelopes in the mail with samples of fan favorites as well as new products. A few weeks ago I got an amazing magazine with samples....yes....A MAGAZINE.

The magazine is the product catalog and in it were small samples.....a lot of samples!! Everything from lotions to face washes and (my favorite) face masks.

Product catalog


Samples, samples and more samples!
 It's awesome getting samples...but at the same time it's horrible. When you are ballin' on a budget and you like err'thing, you have to make choices. Luckily I was sent samples to help me with those rough decisions.

 I was pleasantly surprised when I tested I'm Turning Blueberry Soothing Face Mask.


The face mask is of a thick consistency primarily made of blueberries, yogurt and oat kernel extract. The fragrance is a sweet smell and it is not over powering....which I am a huge fan of! The sample pouch I received was .15 ounces. This covered my entire face and neck....so I am sure the full bottle will last you a long time. I would guess that it would allow for you to do this mask a couple times a week and still get longevity out of it.

The mask has "Vaccinium Angustifolium" which are blueberry seeds. It's not described in the product detail as an ingredient that exfoliates, but when applying, that's what it felt like.



When applied, it feels exactly how you'd think it would feel if you were to put yogurt on your face. However, it's a little bit more fun to slather on with the blueberry seeds giving you a mini facial massage.

I initially only covered my face, but when I was done, I realized I had a good amount still left int he package. I couldn't let free product go to waste, so I covered my neck too.

I had just worked out and washed my face so I had a clean surface to apply the mask to. The directions said to leave on for 5-10 minutes. I'm all about maximum timing....so I read for 10 minutes.

Shortly after applying, a small tingle was felt. It intensified a bit...but it wasn't too much to make it overpowering or uncomfortable. When it dried, it tighten and I felt the magic working.

Side note - I want to know whatever ingredient made my eyebrows stick....that would make an incredible brow gel.



Blueberry Seeds On Face                  -                   Fresh Faced                         -                     Ready For The Day                
After removing the mask, my face felt tight and smooth. I chose to do a mask because for the past month and a half I have been lazy and I haven't been removing my makeup at night. That has left my face feeling (for lack of a better word) bleh. So when I got out of the shower and did my post face washing routine, it was nice that my face felt clean and rejuvenated. It didn't leave a residue and my makeup went on very nicely.

All of Perfectly Posh's items are under $25. When you buy 5 items, you get a 6th item for free. All products are made in the USA and are shipped out from Utah. Best of all, all of Posh's ingredients are naturally based.

This mask is now in my cart....I have to remove some items to keep things in my budget....but it's so hard to choose! I haven't encountered a Posh product I didn't like. 

If you have any questions, you can contact Kylie and she will be more than happy to assist you.

Cheers to you and yours this 2017!

Essentially,

Evie xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts