Amber Joy's 2nd Annual Pin Up Pageant - Part III

*NOTE* My apologies for taking so long to upload part three, but I thought I had lost all of the photos. Thank goodness Dropbox saves deleted files!!!

Oh my gosh...so crazy that this took up THREE blog entries, but I had such a blast, that I couldn't leave any detail out! It was my first pageant after all :)

You can catch up on Part I & Part II if you haven't read up on those yet.

I arrived at the Artiface  about an hour early. Not much was really going on just yet...in fact, things were still being set up. With Mama Vendetta in tow (who was flattered to get carded at the door), we hung around for a bit until more people started to show up. There were vendors set up, lights, cameras and a red carpet area with a backdrop that all the sponsors on it. We did a video blurb about what we were wearing....I think they are doing a documentary.

There were some beautiful souls at the pageant and some absolutely beautiful faces! I really should let the pictures do most (if not all the talking) because as they say, they are worth 1,000 words. Before doing so...please note I unfortunately didn't get to meet every pinup contestant. I may not know pinup names and would hate to use real names if they wouldn't want to disclose. My friend who took the pictures did her best to capture everyone....but I know there are ladies that I don't have pictures of, very few pictures of or no face pictures at all. Apologies in advance. Many thanks to AmberJoy for hosting such a fun event.

With Lucky J

With Cassie Blanca, DeeDee Glitter Cupcakes & Lucky J
With the lovely Miss Amber Joy herself <3

Kandy K, Ronnie, Ashley Stewart, Jennifer Keith, Chris Moinichen & Ginger Watson



Scott Hinds - our MC

Miss Hayden Lake


Cassie Blanca
Miss Isis Ice



Crystal Bordeaux

Millie Michelle

Lucky J

Deadly Dollface
Sabrina Darling


Red Kira
Darling Dolly
Mallory Knoxx

Dharma Doll


Frieda Nipple

Shannie Shortcake




Again, not the best photos...but still wanted to share. 
Until next time.

Essentially,
Evie xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts