Weekend Wrap Up

I meant to to post this Tuesday night, but with the craziness of the holidays. it just didn't happen...shocker. Then I meant to post it last night...but again, my mind spaced on posting the blog. I mean...it's not like I have any real schedule with my blog, it just goes up when it goes up :) It's late, but it's the Weekend Wrap Up.

Not a super lengthy blog...more just for fun stuff to do in Vegas is you live here or around here during the holidays :)

I woke up Friday morning knowing I was about to experience a huge sale! Tatyana in Henderson is thankfully (and dangerously) around the corner from where I work. Their Annual Sample Sale started at 10am. Not knowing what I was in store for, I left work at 9:40. When I got there, there was a line. Once the doors were open it was a bit of a bottle neck at the entrance, but not bad. It wasn't the quantity of people, it was the quantity of items I picked up! I couldn't figure out a way to hold everything. I had jewelry, skirts, dresses....my wrists were hurting from holding everything. When I'd rearrange my stash, I ended up dropping things and/or stepping on my dresses!! Argh. But I got great deals...among them:

Left: Crystal
Center: Jazmin Circle
Right: Summer Surrender
Can't wait to break them in!! Crystal and Jazmin will most certainly be coming with me to California for the holidays!

Friday night I went to support a few of my pinup lady friends in the Miss Holiday Hellkat Pinup Pageant. I suck and totally forgot to charge my camera, so all I got was this picture of The Fox & The Vamp.



If you are in Vegas or visiting for the holiday season, there were two places I checked out that I loved this past weekend. Both are in Henderson - to some, that's a drive. However, being a girl that lived in LA for 3 years and Southern California most of her life....I'd say it's not a hassle to get to these places.

First stop: Ethel M Chocolate. They turn their botanical cactus garden into a gorgeously lit Winter Wonderland.


You can take a tour of the factory and at the end...you get a delish treat!! 
How freakin' cute are these cosmo chocolates!!??




Finally, we headed over to Sam's Town to visit Mystic Falls Park to see a laser / water show and to witness "snow" - which pretty much looks like glitter. It's a bit hokey...but entertaining for a night out.








I hope everyone is enjoying the holiday season!! Be safe out there!

This blog was written while sipping:
Platform 9 Merlot
I felt my inner (and newly found)
nerdy Harry Potter self squee at
the name of the wine. It is missing
the 1/2, but I'll take it!
No wine glasses were harmed in
the making of this blog
Cheers!

Essentially,

Evie xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts