Lady In The Streets

I've never considered myself a tomboy, but I never considered myself very lady-like either. Growing up, I was very proud of my belching abilities. I swear....if you didn't see it for yourself, you wouldn't believe me. I'm 4'11" and the boom factor is (in my opinion) quite impressive....and admittedly, a little disgusting.

My maternal Grandfather used to swipe his hand over his shoulder and say, "you got some one me!" - yeah...classy, right?! My mom hated it - and rightly so.

Fast forward to a life being a pinup and suddenly with the more feminine wardrobe I've noticed that I have become more lady-like. Shocker! Who knew?!


I don't know why I suddenly felt like blogging about this. I have been stopped and asked by many a person about my wardrobe. Lately, I have been getting comments by men. I have been fortunate to not have encountered a scoundrel, but rather those who compliment everything from shoes, jewelry and of course, my clothing. I've had the casual in elevator conversation and I've had men come across a room to ask about my look. I used to be a "sometimes" pinup, but over the past few months, I've become a daily pinup and damn if it doesn't help the ego!

I guess I just wanted see if anyone else gets this kind of attention? I know of a few ladies that do - but thought it was interesting and wanted to see if anyone else wants to share similar stories. I also find it interesting that my actions and personality changed since I've taken on a new wardrobe and lifestyle.

I've recently started to do my OOTD posts - I've always either been too lazy, didn't like the photos or didn't have the means to do so. I now have a setup to do my daily posts, but still working out the kinks. Hoping to get some reviews coming soon! I enjoy doing OOTD posts, here is my favorite so far.

Top - Macy's
Pants - Dancing Days by Banned (Julia)
Brooch - Sailing Ship by Jubly Umph
Shoes - Steve Madden (thrifted)
Don't forget to share you experiences while being a pinup!

Cheers!

Essentially,

Evie

Comments

  1. I've been so happy that you're posting OOTDs!! It's so nice and inspiring to see what you're wearing.

    I don't get many comments from men about how I dress, which I'm actually fairly happy about, since I think I'd feel sort of uncomfortable about how to respond. Mostly, I get comments from other women, which makes me feel amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts