Pinup Gone Wild!!

So....do you remember when I put myself on a buying ban?? Oof, that was friggin' rough people....ROUGH! This blog post is strictly to show the clothes - I have yet to take photos in them, but those are coming soon now that I have better photo capabilities.

I allowed myself to purchase a couple of outfits for Viva. Of course I visited one of my favorite places to shop in Vegas - Vintage NV. I went with the intent of purchasing previously selected items....but the shop owner, Erin, is just so awesome at dressing her customers. I didn't leave with what I wanted to purchase, but rather what she had me try on.

First up - Collectif Cordelia Blouse.

 



I love, love, looooove this top! The high neckline in the front and the low dip in the back that is adorned with a bow at it's apex. It's a doozie to iron, but I still love this top. It is currently on sale for $27.00 at Unique Vintage. It pairs perfectly with the 40s Julia Trousers by Banned.




The wide leg trousers compliment the body hugging Cordelia top. I love the anchor detail in the buttons. The buttons on the back of the trousers give that little extra flair.

I'm not one for pencil skirts or dresses, but Erin made sure I tried on something she had just got in. I just knew that I would hate it and I wouldn't be leaving with it because it was, in fact, a pencil dress.



I ended up LOVING the Collectif Mahina dress, I had to have it and wore it on the last day of Viva. It's an amazing lil' number!

Of course I had to lift my buying ban at Viva - below are a few items that I picked up :)


Cardigans purchased from Pink Star.

While I was at Viva, I also made my first true vintage purchases. So sad I don't remember the booth I purchased them from.


Then at the last minute - I saw this little nugget...the label escapes me at the moment and I'm feeling lazy and don't want to go upstairs to look, but she's gorgeous!


After Viva - I went semi-crazy with purchases. I didn't mean to, it just happened....oopsie! :)


All of the above tops were purchased at Macy's. The far right stripes was found in the petite section.


Clearly need to do some steaming / ironing, but above are my PUG purchases.


The above four items are from Doll Me Up - I can't wait to tell you all about the peasant dresses....a summer staple!


This beauty was brought to us via Junebugs & Georgia Peaches - except in the darker colorway. This beauty was on the 60% off rack at New York & Company on Memorial Day weekend. Best believe I snatched this lovely up real, real quick!


My final and most recent purchases are from Vintage NV. I am super excited to blog about each and every piece. There are definite alterations that need to be done because I'm only a mere 4'11" and not all dresses were created equal.

Hope you enjoyed my mini shopping spree!

This blog is brought to you by:
Dreaming Tree Cabernet
No wine glasses were harmed in the making
of this blog.
Cheers!!

Essentially,

Evie xoxo

Comments

  1. OH MY GOD YOU ARE SO HOT IN PENCIL DRESSES!!! Seriously, I can't understand why you ever wear anything else, because you look stunning!

    I am so excited for all the outfit posts you're planning, and I can't wait to see that Harley on you! I have those two dresses as well, so we should totally twin someday!

    The skirt under the true vintage pieces is such a lovely print; I'm totally fangirling over your entire Viva haul too!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts