Packing For Viva

Viva Las Vegas 20 marks my 4th Viva, but marks my 2nd full Viva. I had no idea people change so many times!

Viva Las Vegas is held at The Orleans Hotel in Las Vegas - which is just off the strip. Rooms go quickly and waaaaaay in advance! Which is fine if you are someone like me who either lives here or lives close enough to drive. I'm currently about 60/40 between So. Cal and Las Vegas. This year I drove from So. Cal and I needed to be prepared with my outfits.

I know there are plenty of tips and tricks for packing out there....but I took a page from Pinup Persuasion's blog post - Are You Ready for Viva 18. (I know this is an old post, but I just read her blog from start to current and I most certainly utilized her information!) In her blog, she created an Excel spreadsheet....I did it too!



I made sure to hang things up as I went along. If there were separates, I hung them together and put the shoes under where my outfit was hanging. Then, I opened my jewelry cabinet and pulled out all the accessories I'd be using and placed them into a plastic baggie. I labeled the baggie and attached to the hanger of the outfit the accessories corresponded with. Finally, I went to my chest of drawers where I keep my sunglasses and made sure to put matching sunnies in the zip lock baggie with my other accessories.








Since I drove, I kept everything on a hanger and transferred from my car to the closet. BAM! 

You tend to stay up very late at Viva....so the less guess work you have to do the following day - the better! It was all mapped out and ready to go!

Keep your eyes peeled for my Viva Wrap Up blog!

Do you have any packing tips?

Cheers!

Essentially,

Evie xoxo

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts