Wednes-Craze

So...I decided I was going to do something a little different and a little silly just to shake things up a bit....on my part.

This is going to be a four part series of my crazy obsessions....well....crazy to me anyway.

Have you ever looked around at all that you own and realize....damn I have a lot of this, I have a lot of that? Well, I realized that I have a lot of a few things. It's to the point that I say to myself..."self, you don't need that....you already have too many" and then I pick up the item and continue shopping. FML....am I right? Or no...because you can never have too much of what you love...right? Right?! Justified!

With that...I bring you my first crazy obsession...mascara.

Admittedly, 97.5% of the following were gifted to me. I guess I don't use enough to go through each tube quickly enough. But I do the "something shiny" thing - where I realize I haven't tried a mascara in my arsenal and ditch my latest favorite.

I realize what may be "a lot" to me isn't a lot to someone else....but if mascara takes up a lot of room in my makeup area....it's a lot. After creating the below video, I realized I left out four other mascaras I got this past Christmas....I mean, who gets FOUR mascaras? Not gonna lie though, they make me happy :)

There is no review....just letting my crazy obsessive flag fly! Enjoy <3


What do you have an over abundance of?

This blog was written while sippin'
a Berry Collins
No glasses were harmed in the writing
of this blog.
Cheers!

Essentially,

Evie xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts