Evie's Adventues - New York

So - I totally forgot that I had intended to do a segment on my blog: Evie's Adventures. In all honesty...I have been on "go mode" that I have been going everything and doing all the things. 

I took a trip to New York back in December with some great friends. I was told New York is magical in December. Let me tell you, New York did not disappoint <3


I hadn't been to New York in about 10 years. Even then it was only a day in the city....I was staying in New Jersey. Luckily, one friend lives in New York, another goes often and my other friend got to experience the "New York" they wanted to show us. It was amazing and fantastic. I tried not to be too touristy....but here are some of the highlights from that trip.


A special thank you to my friends who made New York amazing in every way possible. I look forward to going back soon to visit my friend before he moves and my cousin who is now calling Brooklyn his home.

I have a goal of visiting all 50 states by 2022. What are your recommendations? 

Cheers!

Essentially,

Evie xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts