A Perfectly Posh Weekend Wrap Up

So...it's been a month and after making new friends and talking shop - I think I have a better idea of what I want to do with my blog and the direction I want it to go in. I was a bit scatterbrained and had a bunch of ideas but now it's a little more put together.

Anywho - I've been laying low and playing hermit a lot, but I got out this weekend to attend my second Perfectly Posh party. My pinup sister, Larissa and her awesome Mom, threw a party last year (you can read about it here) and I fell in love with the products!! I've reviewed the Gender Bender bar and the Blueberry Bliss face mask. There are so many awesome products and they are always adding fun and new items. There are definitely items that caught my eye - here are my top three.

I love avocado ANYTHING - so naturally, I'm all about this face mask.


Good Night Kisses lip mask is perfect for hydrating your lips while you sleep....I'm all about it!

Honestly, I have so many lotions, but I just want this purely for the name :)

Once I place my order and get my items, I'll make sure to review for you <3 I love all my Perfectly Posh products. If you have any questions, Kylie is awesome and is always a big help! A big, big thank you to Shannon & Larissa for hosting a fantastically decorated party. The food and drinks were so delish!!

So many products!!
 

I was also happy that my gal pal Millie was able to join me - I think she may have spotted a couple things that she wants to try too.

I was able to snag these photos - courtesy of Shannon. Got the pictures just before posting this blog...woo hoo!


         

 


Hope you guys enjoy the long weekend!

This blog was brought to you by
Bulleit Bourbon on the rocks.
Thanks Lisa <3
Cheers!

Essentially,

Evie xoxo


Comments

Popular Posts