Tester Tuesday - Perfectly Posh Feet!

It's been on/off May Gray in Southern California...but I know summer is coming!! Time to get those tootsies ready for sandals and peep toes! Although, rain or shine and everywhere in between, Southern California is known for folks always wearing flip flops.

I've been reviewing Perfectly Posh  items for a while now. You can read up on past Posh items here. I absolutely LOVE these product and this review is no exception! Get ready to pamper yourself!

The All Sun And Games White Sand Foot Scrub ($24.00) is a delicious smelling delight. It made me want to go on vacation, sit on a white sand beach and sip on a frozen, fruity libation.....if only.


This scrub rubs away all the dead skin from your little piddies. It has  a mixture of jojoba oil, plum seed oil and acai fruit extract.

Had I thought about it, I would have done this process in a bin instead of in the shower. The scrub was fine but was coarse enough that it did the trick! My footsies came out super soft. The kind of soft where you can snuggle up in bed with your significant other and not scratch them with dead skin. You know you know what I'm talking about....don't act like you don't :p #flipfloplife

If I would have done a bin scrub, I think I would have gotten better results since the shower washed away a good amount of the scrub. After my shower, I decided to take the Oh Snap! Big Fat Yummy Hand Cream ($6.00) and apply to my feet.




I get that the lotion is for your hands....but if it is super moisturizing, I'll take it! This is another product that is magically delicious smelling.....le sigh. I decided to cover up my feet with socks for extra moisture over night.

In the morning, my feet were super soft and super pampered. I have so many (too many) wish list items for my next order.

Have you tried Pefectly Posh? Let me know if you have and what you think!

Cheers!

Essentially,

Evie xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts