Weekend Wrap Up - Mother's Day

With all the excitement in my life at the moment, I almost forgot to post my Weekend Wrap Up ~ Mother's Day Edition!

The last year has been quite a ride. Even though I have an amazing support system with friends and family, the one person who went above and beyond was (of course) my Mama <3

Funny, We don't need a lot to be happy. A simple thank you and some quality time will suffice. I'm not one for flowers. I love them, love to receive them and appreciate their beauty. Buy you guys, I have a black thumb! I kill everything - sad face, right?

So instead of buying flowers for my Mama, I took her to Descanso Gardens where we could appreciate all the flora and fauna while they stay planted. This little gem is hiding in plain sight in La Cañada Flintridge which is in Los Angeles County.

Photo from Google

As beautiful as the grounds were, I think we came at an off season. Looking at the some of Google Images, I can tell there are times where the gardens are much more lush. Nevertheless, we had a great time! Our tour guide (free) was a wealth of knowledge and he fondly reminded me of my Grandpi.


I hope everyone has a wonderful and beautiful Mother's Day! 

Cheers!

Essentially,

Evie xoxo

Comments

  1. Aww that place looks amazing - great video love! Happy Mothers day to Momma Rosalie <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts