Viva Las Vegas 20

So....I made a fun video and got creative on a different platform other than YouTube because I wanted to use music that would be flagged. For some reason, the video is not usable. Booty. Enter frustration and a slew of obscenities because I also made one for Dapper Day. Le sigh.

This caused an argument between me and my blog. We didn't speak for a while. So....I'm back and doing a very plain version of my Viva post. It is what it is, folks.

Viva officially kicks off on Thursday. However, I went to The Cosmopolitan to meet up with friends and then ended up doing the Golden Tiki after all the hub-bub.

Thursday night there was talk of getting up early to stand in line to get tickets for Dita. Alarms were set and then the hour came too soon. Text messages were exchanged that "it's too early" and "we'll see her next time" so back to sleep we went. That's what happens when you go to bed at 2am.

Once we were up and ready - Friday was spectacular! This was my first time attending Burlesque Bingo! Oh. My. Gerd!! Talk about sexy, saucy and fun!

Please note - some of the videos in this blog are explicit







We were sitting in the audience when it was announced that programs were for sale and Dita was on the cover aaaannnd we could have them signed by her at the Car Show. Um....we may have missed our change to see the show, but YES! We'll get the programs signed....awesome!

We walked around and checked some stuff out and then split ways for a bit. My friend, Lisa, had plans and I had to pick up my friend Mabel from the airport. That works!

Once we were all together we headed back to The Orleans. We were so so fortunate and so so grateful to be given tickets to see the Burlesque show. This was another Viva first for me. Dita Von Teese opened and closed out the show. It was slotted to be two hours and it ended up being three....fine by me! Pretty ladies, hardly any clothes and even some nerdiness to boot <3



Dita's Dancers and MC





Jeez Louise - One of the most hilarious burlesque dancers <3




I don't remember this guys name....but he was also quite the crack up
Jeez Louise joined him on stage

Dita closed out the show <3


Needless to say that experience was amazing! I did a lot of things I haven't in previous years and I got to experience it with awesome people!


Cheers!

Essentially,

Evie xoxo

Comments

  1. What a fantastic stroke of luck to wind up seeing Dita without having to wake up super early! I've actually never been to a burlesque show (don't tell anyone!) and I'm dying to check one out. That Jabba the Hutt/Han Shot First routine was amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts