Tatyana Haul

In case you missed it...or you don't know, Tatyana's website is going through some Spring Cleaning!!!


I am fortunate (and so unfortunate) that there is a Tatyana's around the corner from my work. I have put myself on a clothing buying ban - with the exception of two special occasions. Valentine's Day being one of these occasions, I went to the Henderson, NV store. However, I remembered my boss lady gave me $100 gift certificate to Tatyana for Christmas. YES! My two special occasions still in tact since I wasn't spending my own money. I was going in with the intent of purchasing the beautiful Megan:


Of course (my luck) there was XS and 3X available. It is rare, especially during huge sales, that mediums are left...womp womp. But why not try on some other dresses. I ended up not really finding a dress that I felt I must have. But I did want a few staple pullover sweaters to pair with skirts.


The black and green pullovers are regularly $49.00 but are currently on 40%, making them $29.40. Add the 50% off on top of that and each sweater came out to $14.70. The red sweater is regularly $49.00 but for some reason, this sweater was only 25% off, which brought it to $36.75. After the additional 50% off, it totaled at $18.36.

Clearly I was was WAY under my $100 gift certificate. So what's a girl to do? Continue to shop, of course!

I noticed on the web site that currently, all accessories are 25% off and the Sculpture Pin Curl Tool was discounted! I have always wanted to try this tool, but couldn't bring myself to purchase a $30 piece of circular plastic.


With the 25% discount it came out to $22.46 and then 50% off of that, it came out to $11.23....score! Now that's a deal and a smart buy! Tatyana's web site has sold out of this gem, but above I've linked you to a seller on Amazon.

I wondered over to a table that had a sign that said "Shoes $10" - worth a look, right? They were leopard print heels with an ankle strap....decided to pass, But then....I saw a box next to those shoes, just one box....a B.A.I.T box. I recently made my first B.A.I.T purchase and love the shoes (review to come) and I had to go take a look. The outside of the box said size 6, BOOM my size. They were the yellow Hansel shoes which normally retail at $72.00. I asked if the shoes were $10 and was told no. I immediately felt sad. I was but then was soon pepped back up when she said they were $20. WHAT?! Why? What was wrong with them??!! A small pen mark on the heel...you don't even notice it. I felt like it was meant to be!!! So of course I scooped those babies up and was happy knowing that I saved $52 off shoes alone!



Lastly, I purchased two purses. The first one - not on Tatyana's website - is the 2-4-1 purse in Navy blue. I had my eye on this gem when they had their in-store sale in December. It was still there, so why not!? It retails at $66 but was on sale as an accessory with 25% off which brought it down to $49.50. Then you add that beautiful 50% of and it came out to $24.75.


My second purse was a last minute decision. The ladies at the Tatyana Henderson store were funny. "Let's just see how much it costs" they say. Of course my mind I'm thinking that there is no harm in seeing how much it is. This purse is a Lola Ramona clutch which has a chain that comes with it in case you want to convert it to an over the shoulder strappy purse. It retails at $72, less the 25% off accessories discount is $54. In swoops that 50% off and BAM I gots myself a $27 Lola Ramona purse. That....ladies and gents....is what we call a BOOYA!!



I purchased the last one in-store, but they are still up on the website. Nab yours here. Good stuff I tells ya!!!

If you are in Southern Nevada and you don't mind the drive out to Henderson....get your booty in there!! The clothes are pretty stocked...except for mediums....le sigh. However, there are the Lola Ramona shoes that are on sale!! From what I'm told, that never happens. So if anything, snag yourself some Lola's! Or...obviously, get shoppin' online! At the end of my receipt, it said I saved $181!! However, since the B.A.I.T shoes were considered damaged and are final sale, they were just rung up as straight $20. So if you add the $52 savings from the shoes, I've saved a grand total of $233!!! What the WHHHAAATTTT!? I'm pretty freakin' happy. I had my gift card and I only spent $40 out of my pocket.

What are you waiting for? Get to shopping!!



Again, no drink this evening. Gearing up my liver for the weekend :)

Cheers!

Essentially,

Evie xoxo

Comments

  1. What a wonderful haul!! I just got my first pair of BAITs too, and I'm obsessed -- they're so comfy! I wish I'd known they had a store in Henderson when I was out there last year!

    <3!
    Emily
    emilyhallock.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts