December Favorites

In November, I started a 5 Favorites in the form of Who, What, Where, When and they Why's of all of the previous W's.

Honestly, I didn't like the way that worked out. Trying to figure out a fun/creative way to express my monthly favorites, but I'm not quite sure about that outlet just yet. However, I didn't want to skip December. It's already late because...you know...New Years festivities and stuff. So....here are my December favs:

On of my new favorite people I've met in Vegas since we've moved back is Amber Joy. She helped my new feature "Sippin' & Socializing" come to fruition. She was my first interview and damn it....I had a freakin' blast. I recorded the session and listening to the playback made me laugh and made me realize how incredibly funny we are. December's edition of  Sippin' & Socializing with Amber Joy can be found here.


I administered and conducted my first Instagram "event". I allowed for 20 people to participate, however I am glad we only had 10 people sign up. The Pinup Secret Santa ran into a couple of small snags, but we still had an overall great outcome. I hope to make it an annual occurrence <3 Thank you to those ladies who participated and made it a fantastic experience :)

I tend to avoid things with too much hype....more so movies and books. (I tend to follow the herd when it comes to clothing and/or make up.) Anyway - I didn't read Fifty Shades of Gray, The Hunger Games or the Harry Potter series until much, much later. I started the HP series in September...so this really isn't a December favorite, but I started the last book in December and I am sucked in!


Growing up, I always hated when I'd want to watch Saved By The Bell or Beverly Hill 90210 and my mom would hijack the TV and have it set on QVC. I always would complain...until I turned into my mother!!! I LOVE QVC and HSN. I was on QVC.com one day and IT Cosmetics caught my eye. I've never really trusted makeup that I couldn't test. However, I really liked what I saw on the snippet video they had. I've never been into brows or brow shaping, but I took a chance and ordered their Build-A-Brow and LOVED their product. So last month I ended up ordering Bye Bye Pores pressed powder. Putting it on, I didn't see a difference, but I've received so many comments on my skin lately...that I had no other choice but to believe it was this powder since it's the only update to my daily regimen. Bye Bye Pores retails at $42.00.



Obviously the holidays are another favorite of December but I'm super excited at the prospect of the fresh new start of a new year. The ending of 2015 was pretty rough, but that's not to say that 2015 was all bad. There were plenty of fantastic moments. All of which I've started to share with you! I know a lot of people set up resolutions for the new year. I do it every year...some stick, some don't. I did okay with my resolutions from last year. Most kind of fizzled out mid-2015. I have the same resolutions. I've added a couple more and I'm going to do my damnedest to keep to them. My big one is to keep up with my blog. I've sat and organized my month of blogging - now we'll see how well I keep to it! I've got a lot of new and fun ideas that I can't wait to share with you.

Cheers to you and to a fresh new start in 2016!!

This blog was written while sipping:
Donut Shop K-Cup & Bailey's Cream (non-alcoholic)
No coffee mugs were harmed in the making of this blog. 
Essentially,

Evie xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts