Weekend Wrap Up - New Years Edition

I wish I didn't feel like I was coming down with something - my long 4 day weekend had so many plans! But alas, mother nature gave me a hint of a scratchy throat....so I took that as a sign to take it easy. I'm generally a gal on the go - but sitting on the couch for 95% of the weekend didn't suck. However, I did get sucked into Ray Donovan, great series! Check it out if you get a chance :)

We had a few friends over for New Years Eve. It was a nice small group with WAY TOO MUCH FOOD! You should see the leftovers!

Jolly Rancher Sour Apple Jello Shots!

The Bar ready to do its job

None of these games were used :p

Pulled Pork nom noms

My little loves not sure what to do with themselves 

Some BOMB ASS cheesy bread!!!

Smoked Chicken - more nom noms

Beer Pong - I lost this battle :(

Happy New Year come with a shot in an ice shot glass!
How was your New Years??

This blog was written while sipping
Barefoot Bubbly
No champagne flutes were harmed in the
making of this blog.
Cheers & Happy New Year!!

Essentially,

Evie xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts