Weekend Wrap Up

Welp, other than the usual cleaning house and doing laundry - I most certainly napped a lot! This cold needed to be shown who is boss!!

However, that did not hold me down when it came to driving to State Line in hopes that my hubs and I could get our hands on $900,000,000.00 of the Lotto, if even a small bit. *Note, a small bit is correct! We won $4! LOL) It probably wan't the best of ideas. I didn't realize I would stand in a line nearly a mile long for 3 hours!! It was freakin' freeeeeezing and yet, beautiful all at the same time. I couldn't stop staring at this view.


Before I share my Sunday, I must preface it by saying that I may look sweet and all...but really, I can be quite crude. I love toilet humor and dirty jokes. I tend to swear an awful lot and I don't give a damn what anyone thinks of it.

So....Sunday afternoon I attended a baby shower. There were fun crafty stations set up everywhere. My first craft was the onsie station - sorry not sorry :p

Side Note - both parents like toilet humor :) WIN!!
The next station was the diaper station. These are a mix of my and other peoples creations. All but the top left and top middle are my own creations.


I stayed for a short while before I went to meet my hubs and our friends from So Cal for some dinner at Serendipity 3 - located in front of Caesar's Palace.




I got Mac N Cheese - I hardly put a dent it it

He had already eaten about 6 inches of this hot dog....talk about massive!!!

Lookie Lookie Cookie Sundae
I mean, lets get real....we shouldn't have eaten dinner. We should have had dessert. Just dessert. There was three different cookies in that baby AND cookie dough ice cream in the middle - om nom nom nom.

We ended the night at a local hotel for a staycation night. Stayed tuned for those details on the next blog.

This blog was written while while sipping:
Mike's Harder Cranberry Lemonade
Essentially,

Evie xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts