Weekend Wrap Up

Living in a city where people come to vacation is crazy and fun. Every once in a while, me and a friend of mine go out and play tourist on The Strip. We went to Town Square, Bally's Grand Bazzar, Linq Promenade and The Flamingo. I thought since we have less than a month until Viva Las Vegas, I would tell you about some of my favorite go to places!

I'll start with Bally's Grand Bazaar Shops. I wanted to go here because, as mentioned in a previous post, I have a deep love for New Kids On The Block and it just so happens that this is the location for the next Wahlburgers. I'm told it's "nothing special" but I really don't care. The construction was pretty much non existent....so it looks like it will be a while before I can go stalk the premises for a hint of Donnie and/or Mark. (le sigh) I will say, that there is some fun shopping here as well. The bazaar is a bunch of shipping containers so the shops are on the small side, but you get everything from the well known to local artists. I love going to the LUSH - it's super tiny but for whatever reasons, I prefer this location. Plus, it gave Bally's a bit of a face lift and consumer traffic right off Las Vegas Boulevard that was greatly needed.


It's a place where you can see everything in a reasonable amount of time. Also, a while back I shared a blog of 35 things I did for my BFF's birthday. This is the location where every night at midnight the Swarovski store's "Crystal Ball" does a little show to music. It twinkles, it sparkles....it's purdy.


The Linq Promenade is most well known for the High Roller. It's a really cool experience - but it's better with the "open bar" option. You can sometimes find great deals on Groupon and/or Living Social. There is a Sprinkles Cupcakery - not my fav, but people seem to dig it. There are TONS of restaurants and fun shopping.


My favorite place is Photo & Go - which is a Polaroid store. You can pull photos from your social media sites from the computers they provide in store. They do the classic Polaroid photos on more durable paper and expand your options by having so many other ways to share your photos. They have everything from metal, glass, wood, etc. and not to mention they have a wide array of ways to display your purchases. The best part....you can get you products same day and usually within 15 minutes. Well...the more classic Polaroid is all I've ever ordered, so that's all I can speak on. Also - if you aren't going to Viva, this service is something you can do online.


There are (obviously) many other places which I'll be posting about in the upcoming weeks. Hope to meet some of you at Viva!!

Cheers!!

Essentially,

Evie xoxo

Comments

  1. This is such a great post! I loved the High Roller when we went on it last June, even though I was stone-cold sober, but if I ever go back and find one of those Living Social deals… you're coming with me! I've stayed at Paris both times that Jeff and I have gone to Vegas, so it was nice when the stuff outside of Bally's opened!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts